Malaysia 1st World Heritage Site, Kinabalu Park are known for its wide variety of flora and fauna. Situated on the Crocker Range on the western coast of Sabah, Kinabalu Park has been recognised as a Centre of Plant Diversity for Southeast Asia. Another popular destination around the area is the Poring Hot Spring, located in a well-maintained forest park.
0815 HRS – Pick up from KK hotel and transfer for 2 hours leisurely drive – stop at Nabalu Market. An opportunity to check out local handicrafts and fruits. Proceed to Kinabalu Park and join a guided walk at Botanical Garden. Thereafter, proceed to Poring Hot Spring which is about 45 minutes away – passing through scenic countryside, vegetable farms, roadside stalls and smaller interior towns of Sabah. Lunch at local restaurant.
Upon arrival, uphill walk through the Borneo tropical rainforest to the 37 meters high treetop Canopy Walkway to bring you back to nature. Hear the chirping calls of birds and insects that will surely relieve the stress of hectic city life. Take a dip in the sulphur rich water tub or visit the nearby Butterfly Farm (Entrance fee not included). 1830 HRS – Estimated arrival time at Kota Kinabalu. End of tour.
- Return Land Transfers
- English Speaking Guide
- Meals As Indicated
- Entrance Fees Where Applicable
- 6% Goods & Services Tax
- Return Air Fare
- Camera/Video Fees
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Other Items Not Stated
Things to Bring
- Sun Block Lotion
- Insect Repellent
- Sturdy Shoes (Use For Walking/Trekking)
- Cap Raincoat/Poncho
- Binocular (Optional)
- Items Of Personal Use
- Use Comfortable Light Cotton Casual Attire With Long or Short Pants Is Recommended As Humidity Is High Throughout
- Outskirt Hotel Pickup Surcharge = RM30.00 per pax.
- For Desa Cattle farm visit, additional RM20 per person will be charge.
- Should you have special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian, please keep us informed. We will try our best to meet your request.