The cultural village operates as a museum that preserves Borneo ethnic culture. Highlights various traditional ethnic tribes, it aims to share the knowledge, history, culture, and tradition of Borneo so that is it not forgotten.
Meet at hotel lobby and proceed for Mari Mari Cultural Village tour (journey takes approximately 25 minutes drive). Upon arrival, you will be greeted by the Murut Tribe Chief and go through a “Welcome Ceremony”. Visit each tribe traditional house and do some in house activities and stopover at demo huts. Proceed for a cultural show and enjoy delectable traditional and fusion cuisines before returning to your designated hotel.
- Return Land Transfers
- English Speaking Guide
- 01 Lunch or 01 High Tea or 01 Dinner
- Entrance Fee Where Applicable
- Cultural Activities
- Cultural Performance
- 6% goods & services tax
- Return Air Fare
- Camera/Video Fees
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Other Items Not Stated
Things to Bring
- Sun Block Lotion
- Insect Repellent
- Camera (Optional)
- Cap Raincoat/Poncho
- Items Of Personal Use
- Use Comfortable Light Cotton Casual Attire With Long or Short Pants Is Recommended As Humidity Is High Throughout
- Three (3) daily scheduled sessions available - morning, afternoon and evening
- 10am & 2pm session - RM180.00 per pax
- 6pm session - RM200.00 per pax
- Outskirt Hotel Pickup Surcharge = RM30.00 per pax.
- Should you have special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian, please keep us informed. We will try our best to meet your request.