The cultural village are famously known as the ‘Living Museum’ depicts the heritage of major racial groups in Sarawak and conveniently portrays their respective lifestyle amidst 14 acres of tropical vegetation. Here you experience the local tribes in their authentic homes and learn their customs by participating in one of many workshops.
Morning/Afternoon, pick up from your hotel and proceed to Sarawak Cultural Village. The award winning Sarawak Cultural Village is a unique “living museum’ on a sprawling 17 acre site. It has seven representative ethnic houses with natives residing and making handicrafts. A trip here will enable you to gain a comprehensive insight into colourful traditions and cultures of the various races in Sarawak. Watch daily live performances highlighting the many vibrant dances of the people of Sarawak. After tour, return to your hotel.
- Return Land Transfers (Ex-Sarawak)
- English Speaking Guide
- Entrance Fees Where Applicable
- 6% Goods & Services Tax
- Return Air Fare
- Camera/Video Fees
- Personal Travel Insurance
- Other Items Not Stated
Things to Bring
- Sun Screen Lotion
- Drinking Water
- Insect Repellent
- Sturdy Shoes (Use For Walking/Trekking)
- Cap Raincoat/Poncho
- Binocular (Optional)
- Items Of Personal Use
- Use Comfortable Light Cotton Casual Attire With Long or Short Pants Is Recommended As Humidity Is High Throughout
- Return airport transfer for Kota Kinabalu sector is NOT included.
- Should you have special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian, please keep us informed. We will try our best to meet your request.