2D1N Mount Kinabalu Climb – Via Timpohon Trail
Standing at a height of 4095m above sea level, Mount Kinabalu, a UNESCO World Heritage Site, is definitely an element on its own. Weaved through the many different levels of forest grounds, climbers may experience scenic changes of the views and vegetations as the elevation increases.
Borneo, Kota Kinabalu Mountain Trekking, and Climbing
In fine weather, prepared to be mesmerized by the sunrise as you stand on the highest point of the mountain. Wait no more as Mount Kinabalu is indeed a must when in Borneo.
TOUR CODE: AVA-SBMA-007
PRICE: FROM RM 1805
MIN. PAX: 2
Dress CodeUse Comfortable Light Cotton Casual Attire With Long or Short Pants Is Recommended As Humidity Is High Throughout
Included2D1N Mount Kinabalu Climb – Via Timpohon TrailClimbing InsuranceClimbing CertificateAccommodationReturn Land TransfersActivity GuideEnglish Speaking GuideMeals as IndicatedEntrance Fees
Not IncludedPersonal Travel InsuranceInsuranceBackup CarSafety Gears & Equipment Appropriate for the ActivityRafting CertificateClimbing PermitCamera & Video FeesCarbonated & Alcoholic DrinksTippingOther Items Not StatedReturn Air FareReturn Boat TransfersJetty Fees6% Goods and Services Tax
Day 1 Kinabalu Park - Laban Rata Rest House
Day 2 Laban Rata Rest House - Low's Peak - Kinabalu Park HQ - Kota Kinabalu
Specifics Included in the Package:
- 1 Night Accommodation Based On Non-Heated Dormitory Bunk-Bed With Sharing Bathroom & Toilet
- Mountain Guide
- English Speaking Coordinator
Things to Bring:
- Waterproof Backpack To Store Your Items
- Extra Clothing & Socks
- Small Towel
- Hand Gloves & Winter Hat
- Disposable Raincoats
- Head Torch
- Personal Toiletries
- Refillable Water Bottle (0.5 - 1 Litre)
- High Energy Food Such As Chocolates, Nuts, Biscuits, Sweets, Energy Bars
- Medication Such As Headache Tablets or Altitude Sickness Tablets
- Tissue Paper / Toilet Roll
- Sun Block Lotion
- First Aid
- Insect Repellent / Mosquito Oil
- Camera With Water Proof Bag
- Sandals / Slippers
- Plastic Bags
- The temperature on the mountain can be around 5°C - 10°C or colder; during the night, weather dependant.
- Due to the limitation of accommodation, slots are subject to availability upon time of booking.
- Do take note that your passport will be required for verification during registration at the Kinabalu Park office. Please bring it along with you.
- Laban Rata Resthouse will no longer provide boiled water for drinking/refill to their climbers. Coffee & Tea will only be provided complimentary during Breakfast & Supper. However, mineral water, coffee, tea, and other hot drinks and Soft Drinks are still available for purchase at the Grocery Counter (Laban Rata Resthouse). Note: Pendant Hut still provides filtered hot water for drinking/refill to their climbers.
- It is recommended that all climbers should have themselves medically checked before attempting any mountain climb. If you have a history of suffering from the following ailments, it is highly recommend that you should refrain from climbing: Hypertension, Diabetes, Palpitation, Arthritis, Heart disease, severe anemia, Peptic ulcers, Epileptic fits, Obesity (overweight), Chronic asthma, Muscular cramps, Hepatitis (jaundice); or any other disease which may hamper the climber. Children below 15 years old must fill in the indemnity form upon registration at Park Headquarters.
- Outskirt Hotel Pickup Surcharge = RM30.00 per pax.
- Should you have special dietary request, e.g. vegetarian, please keep us informed. We will try our best to meet your request.